For VM SYSTEMS PROJECTS OF MAINTENANCE, S.L. it is important to protect the personal data of our clients, and of all those who visit our website, and for this reason has developed a security policy that complies with all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA AND ITS TREATMENTS
Your data will be processed by VM SYSTEMS PROJECTS OF MAINTENANCE, S.L. legal person, with CIF B60047701, and registered office at C / Torrent D’en Baiell, 42-44, 08181-Sentmenat (Barcelona).
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
The legal basis for the treatment of the collected data is the consent given at the moment of providing your personal data through the web.
The duration of the processing is the same as the duration of the commercial relationship as our client or until the revocation of the consent, or cancellation of the personal data provided with consent.
Your data has been obtained by the following means:
– Contact form: name and mail
THE PURPOSES ARE:
– Contact form: contact and business management.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE DATA?
VM SYSTEMS PROYECTOS DE MANUTENCIÓN, S.L. may communicate the personal data of users to third party service providers of VM SYSTEMS PROYECTOS DE MANUTENCIÓN, S.L. These companies are provided only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, which undertake to treat such personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes mentioned above.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
VM SYSTEMS PROYECTOS DE MANUTENCIÓN, S.L. performs the processing of user data in the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), so it does not foresee any international transfer of data.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
While VM SYSTEMS PROJECTS OF MAINTENANCE, S.L. own or treat personal data, all users can, at any time and for free, exercise the following rights:
– Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we have about you;
– Right of rectification – right to correct data that it considers inaccurate or incomplete;
– Right to be forgotten – under certain circumstances, as a user, you can request that the data we have about you be deleted from all our records;
– Right to limitation of treatment – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict treatment;
– Portability right – the right to transfer your data to another organization;
– Right of opposition – right to object to certain types of treatment, such as direct marketing;
– Right to object to automated processing, including the profile;
As a user, you have the right to complain as mentioned below.
If the user wishes to carry out the exercise of any of their rights, they must do so in writing and with a copy of the DNI to the following postal address: C / Torrent D’en Baiell, 42-44, 0818-Sentmenat (Barcelona) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you can contact the Spanish Control Authority, SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY on its website www.aepd.es or at the postal address C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid Tel. 901 100 099 – 912 663 517
MEASURES OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
VM SYSTEMS PROYECTOS DE MANUTENCIÓN, S.L. applies various appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of users, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, encryption of application and communication data.
Comments are closed.